Posca PC-5M Paint Markers
The medium tip of the PC-5M is the most versatile in the POSCA range. 1.8–2.5mm tip, stable pigments, strong UV Resistance and quick drying. Permanent on porous surfaces and erasable on most smooth non-porous materials - artwork and creations can be protected with a fixative varnish.
Its pigment ink is fadeproof and water resistant, it is also permanent/bleed-proof on paper and card. It can be made permanent on other surfaces using a range of treatments:
- Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles – by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
- Terracotta – by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish