ShopRCA offers students and staff a click and collect service.
How does it work?
1. Visit shop.rca.ac.uk - here you can browse the materials and supplies we have available.
2. Add items to the shopping cart (please note there is a £5 minimum for orders)
3. In the Collection Point section on the cart page select the location, date and time for you to collect your order. Collection points can be accessed by students working on or off campus (including first year students.)
4. Complete Checkout - review and pay for your order. You will receive a confirmation email.
5. Collection: when you go to collect your order please have your confirmation email ready to show staff (phone/tablet/computer is fine - no need to print).
Please wear a face covering (mouth & nose), and adhere to 2m social distancing.
More information on where to find the Collection Points can be found on these pages:
Are you RCA staff and wondering how to pay using your budget codes? See here for more information