Kodak Gold GB Colour Film 200 135
35mm Colour Negative Film
Kodak Gold 200 is a colour negative film boasting an optimal balance of vivid colour saturation, accuracy, and crispness at ISO 200. Perfect for photography in normal lighting conditions.
This film is well-suited to capturing images in a range of scenarios from daylight to flash photography. Additionally, it can be exposed to photolamps (3400 K) or tungsten lighting (3200 K) with filters. Kodak Gold 200 offers excellent colour accuracy, saturation, sharpness and resolution. It also features wide exposure latitude from two stops underexposure to three stops overexposure.
24 exposures per roll.
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics Excellent consistency
- Excellent processing robustness High sharpness and high resolution
- Excellent results for general-purpose photography
- Great for enlargements
- Exposure versatility
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash
- Scanning compatibility
- High-quality results from digital output systems
- Great prints from digital zoom and crop images
Film Speed: 200